i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Thursday, October 2, 2008

THURSDAY SLICE: Why I am a better candidate than Governor Palin.

I know how to pronounce nuclear.

I've been to Canada, Italy, England, Mexico, and Jamaica.

I made out with a Republican, so I'm bi-partisan.

My cat is black and I almost married a Jew. (Civil Rights: check. Middle East: check.)

My boobs are way bigger, the better to control the Senate with my VP anti-feminist, anti-humanist powers of world domination.

2 comments:

The Boy said...

Fine, but can you play the flute after walking around a stage in a swimsuit? (Sounds like a Cherry Red show I saw once...)

derora noo said...

Depends on what you mean by "play."