- Yesterday: Work. Big salad. Laundry done. Sheets changed. Previous tenant's broken-ass TV thrown out. Boxes broken down and thrown out. Tub scrubbed. Floor cleaned. Rolly cart fixed. Kitchen leak repaired. Closet organized. Nails filed. Paper towels bought. Doughnut eaten.
- Today: Hang pictures, feed friend's cat, eat leftover fajitas and a Christmas orange, nap.
- Tomorrow, etc.: More work, Target spree, and post office to collect a package.
- Soon I hope to begin writing again. It's been nearly 5 months and 3 moves.
- 2009 will be great. No more nonsense.
i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)