i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

THURSDAY SLICE: The WTF Edition

Well I don't quite know what to make of this.

So last night, I got the idea to move my room around. You know, like you do when you live in a 9x10 room and you keep trying to find the optimal floor plan. When I moved my bed around, I thought, "Wow, that's bizarrely easy to move, considering the things I have underneath it: guitar, keyboard, hat suitcase, tennis rackets, and massage table."

My massage table is missing. Missing.

WTF? Who steals a massage table?

On the upside, I have way more floor space now in my reconfigured room.

4 comments:

derora noo said...

I think I figured it out: The roaches carried it off.

Anonymous said...

Well at least they'll be more relaxed from now on!
Barky

stopwatch said...

damn you stole my joke.

derora noo said...

lol