i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tweetables

  1. I am not online at home.
  2. Because I am paying double-rent in January and February, I cannot swing double utilities. So I've only got the iPhone and blogging via iPhone is not where it's at.
  3. I may be quiet for a bit. I'm getting super organized and re-vamping my whole online strategy. I may segue into photo-blogging, to keep the words for other energies.
  4. Things continue GREAT and IRRITATING in equal measures, just as they should be.
  5. I'm trying out my 60-second standup routine on friends tonight. I go on Feb. 12.
  6. Vulnerability makes me hostile.
  7. I hate my hair.

No comments: