i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BAGEL SIGHTING: Crap, I'm not allowed to say.

So working at the Peacock I see my fair share of bagels. I stopped mentioning it every single time because, well, that would be obnoxious.

I will say most bagels are much tinier in person than on TV.

So I was working late last night at 30 Rock (and by "working" what I really mean is deleting my Facebook stuff), and someone stopped by to tell me I should go down to the floor where they're rehearsing this thing that I can't tell you about if I want to keep my weird little job. So I went and stood in the back. Next to a bagel who clearly did not want to be recognized.

Once it airs I can tell you about it.

But it was cool.

No comments: