i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

This is a test

Posting from my iPhone, Priscilla.

All I can think to say is that, often--daily, actually--I don't think
there's a point to saying much of anything at all.

There are no words for the important stuff.

I'm not lonely, but ever since I was very young, I've been very aware
of how deeply isolated we all are, of how meaningless our lives are
and how we scramble to assign meaning; and I think with each play I
write, I'm trying to find a way to be more resolved to that idea,
because I want to tell people that I think it's beautiful.

1 comment:

derora noo said...

It worked!

I love what the line breaks did to this.