i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tweetables

The janitorial engineer just spent about three minutes telling me that I should really have a better chair. I agree, but will do nothing about it.

My cat, IJ, says I'm ready for stand-up tomorrow night. I cut out the rape jokes--since my bad haircut from last week, I just don't have the confidence to pull them off.

I lost something like 6 pounds last week using my iPhone app Lose It.

I'm taking a solo performance material-generating workshop this weekend at LAByrinth.

I have a ton of friends in town this week, plus a bunch more coming to tomorrow night's gig

And I have a big conference call Friday with the retailer I'm doing corporate blogging for.

I'm stoked for all these things!

No comments: