i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Monday, March 9, 2009

Have I mentioned vulnerability makes me hostile?

So I start a workshop tonight with Electric Pear for 2 months. We're working on a play of mine that now has only 30-odd pages, and which had a reading at the Kennedy Center last fall.

I usually write plays in which people beat each other up, often literally.

This is a play with romance and art and royalty.

I am freaked out.

Screw comfort zones.

2 comments:

blueiris315 said...

Ditto on being freaked out. We'll jump in together!

derora noo said...

Pipes McGee!!!

So excited. It's like the first day of school. :)

Thank you for the support.