i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Monday, April 20, 2009

TWEETABLES: Here I Am!

Twitter is so frickin' awesome. I love that so many of my friends are joining.

Wanted to pop in and say hello to anyone who might be rattling around here on my blog, wondering when the hell I'm going to post again.

NY is AWESOME! I sort of can't blog about every good thing that's happening, because some stuff I just don't want to jinx, but I can tell you that I am so much happier here than I was in DC, that it really is a good fit, and that there's some sweet career traction that's taking hold.

(Twitter's awesome, btw.)

I will have some announcements shortly--including casting for MAY 39th/40th and my first international production. I'll also be one of the 140 "Characters" at the Twitter Conference here in NYC in June.

(Twitter. Really.)

Spent the weekend in DC. It was such a joy to see so many friends. It will take a little while to find My People here in NY--the people who I'll really click with, who'll be good to collaborate with, and who'll be good to hang out with.

In the meantime, my boss is sort of my everything. We share a cube. He was raised by theater people. His girlfriend's amazing. His life is amazing. He is a 28-year-old wunderkind former Olympian fencer with patents from his time at Microsoft I kid you not.

(Twitter.)

No comments: