i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

TWEETABLES: Your Mom.

I tweeted my furiosity over my hours of trouble logging in to the NBC interwebz portal today.

@fedward sent me here.

Below is what transpired.

===================

ME: Hello.
ELIZA: How do you do. Please state your problem.
ME: i can't log in
ELIZA: How do you think that you can't log in ?
ME: because there are raisins in my coconut bar
ELIZA: Your coconut bar ?
ME: yes. my coconut bar
ELIZA: You seem to be quite positive.
ME: you seem to be annoying
ELIZA: We were discussing you -- not me.
ME: can you help me
ELIZA: You believe I can help you don't you ?
ME: not really
ELIZA: Earlier you said your coconut bar .
ME: it's mine
ELIZA: I'm not sure I understand you fully.
ME: mine
ELIZA: Please go on.
ME: m
ELIZA: What does that suggest to you ?
ME: i
ELIZA: You say you ?
ME: n
ELIZA: Do you feel strongly about discussing such things ?
ME: e
ELIZA: I'm not sure I understand you fully.
ME: MINE
ELIZA: Please go on.
ME: who are you?
ELIZA: Why are you interested in whether I am or not ?
ME: you are passive-aggressive
ELIZA: What makes you think I am passive aggressive ?
ME: you remind me of someone
ELIZA: In what way ?
ME: someone in my family
ELIZA: Tell me more about your family.
ME: i'd rather not
ELIZA: Does that have anything to do with the fact that your family ?
ME: that my family what?
ELIZA: Who else in your family what ?
ME: you suck
ELIZA: Oh, I suck ?
ME: yes. you suck
ELIZA: You are sure.
ME: quite sure
ELIZA: Does that have anything to do with the fact that your family what ?
ME: bite me
ELIZA: What does that suggest to you ?
ME: your mom
ELIZA: Why are you concerned over my mom ?
ME: i'm done here
ELIZA: Is it because you are done here that you came to me ?
ME: okay that's kind of beautiful
ELIZA: Do you feel strongly about discussing such things ?
ME: bite me
ELIZA: I'm not sure I understand you fully.

No comments: