i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Friday, September 11, 2009

So How Many Pages of Apps Does *Your* iPhone Have?

Okay, so maybe I only have five pages of apps and you have twelve, but my apps can kick your apps' ass. Check it oh-you-tee.


I Constantly Use
  1. ExitStrategy
  2. Twitterfon Pro
  3. NPR News
  4. Yelp
  5. The Weather Channel
  6. Google Mobile App
  7. Flickr
  8. UpNext 3D NYC

I Often Use
  1. Translator
  2. OpenTable
  3. Twittelator
  4. NYTimes
  5. NYC Subway Map
  6. Wall Street Journal
  7. Facebook
  8. Thomson Reuters News Pro
  9. CrossWalk
  10. HopStop

Just Figuring Out But Really Stoked About

  1. iTalk
  2. i.TV
  3. BlogPress
  4. Skype
  5. textPlus
  6. iWant
  7. MiGhtyDocs
  8. Foursquare
Just Glad To Have
  1. Shakespeare
  2. Google Earth
  3. Wikipedia
  4. Shazam
  5. AIM
  6. Amazon
  7. Flixster
  8. iHandy Level
  9. Tumblr
  10. Lose It!
  11. wikiHow
  12. Kindle

FYI I got a lot of these from @Palafo via The Twitter. He actually links to these apps on his blog, so go there if you want info, 'cause I gots blogging to do.

1 comment:

palafo said...

Thanks for the link.