i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some Interviews

Hey there, horribly ignored blog.

I've been doing things. A lot of things. January was all lined up, and then I went from part-time to full-time in a snap, which is great, but it meant I was overbooked for a stretch there. But I have some fun things to show you. Things that I have made with my keyboard. And other things.

Did I show you my article for Wired.com? I don't think I did.
And I've done a few interviews recently, all theatre-related.


But the really big news is, I started creating video content! I bought two HD cameras and roped in some actors over the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day long weekend.

You can see my first two short pieces on my YouTube channel.

No comments: