i'm a white writer. in new york. original, no? i've been blogging since october 2002. this blog picks up in october 2008, when i moved from DC to NY...(and then I moved to Maine in 2012)

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Second floor...

Here we go, some Before, During, and After shots...

Hallway outside the bathroom...I feel like this shot shows what a difference the birch floor and paint make:













Bathroom:


































I took down the existing plastic medicine cabinet and installed a nice Pottery Barn mirror with a shelf:




And this is looking down the hall to the master bedroom:














There was an awful odor in this room when they pulled up the carpet, so I painted several coats of Kilz on the floor before they laid down the birch.




I just love the creamy yellow wall color--the light is so soft on it.














Next: the bedroom...

No comments: